skip to main | skip to sidebar

Under Fire

Pittsburgh Life as a Female in a man's world.

March 16, 2009

Why did I choose this pic?


It is what life feels like alot of the time.
Posted by Firemom at Monday, March 16, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Walks like a duck

Walks like a duck
Sounds like a duck, walks like a duck

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (13)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ▼  March (8)
      • Now this is some serious crowd control
      • No title
      • Why did I choose this pic?
      • Common Sense Where did it go?
      • St. Patty's Day Parade 2004
      • Two more great ladies
      • Reaffirming what I believe I already knew.
      • When does the majority move beyond tolerate?
  • ►  2008 (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)

About Me

My photo
Firemom
I have become a realist but still hopeful. I work hard to earn what I receive.
View my complete profile